The fee for couple/relationship therapy is $200 for a 50-minute session. Sliding scale rates are available and generous.
It is extremely rare for insurance to cover couple therapy. Even plans that cover family therapy usually exclude couple or relationship therapy from that coverage. For this reason, all relationship therapy is billed as an out-of-pocket expense (payment due at the time of service).
The fee for individual therapy is $180 for a 50-minute session.
I accept the following insurance plans:
- Ambetter/Coordinated Care
- Anthem BCBS (most plans - call BCBS member services to verify)
- Asuris Northwest Health (via Regence)
- BlueCross/BlueShield (most plans - call BCBS member services to verify)
- Bridgespan (RealValue)
- First Choice Health
- Kaiser/GroupHealth PPO and HMO (pre-auth may be needed, call member services to find out)
- Lifewise (via Premera)
- Premera BlueCross
- Regence BlueShield and associated Participating, Preferred, and RealValue Networks
I am an also an out-of-network provider for all plans that allow it (typical out-of-network reimbursement is 50%-80%). Clients using out-of-network benefits are asked to pay the full session fee, and are then provided with a form to submit to their insurance company for reimbursement.
Sliding scale fees are available for those not using insurance. Don't hesitate to ask!